About Good Night:
- Good Night is a child and baby sleep consultancy that specialises in helping parents with children who struggle to sleep soundly and is tailored for parents who have difficulties with children who cannot sleep through the night.
- Good Night aims to help parents of children who are challenged by successful day naps and overall sleep health.
- These experts specialise in all things sleep when it comes to babies and young children.
- This includes help for expectant mothers, parents of newborns, as well as toddlers and even school-ready children.
- We teach parents how to help their children sleep well and self-sooth by providing a variety of services that include private consultations, in-home overnight stays, workshops and seminars.
- By providing parents with a personalized sleep plan we believe all children can have the gift of a Good Night’s sleep.
- Our trained sleep consultants are unique in Southern Africa because they are trained professionals who undergo strict screening and education processes.
- Good Night is a member of the Association of Professional Sleep Consultants (APSC).
- A R1 500 gift card towards online individual sleep plan and 2 weeks of follow up support.
- Please note the course and bespoke service consultation is R2 000.
- We believe the gift of a Good Night’s sleep is the best gift you can give any child and parent.
- The gift cards come in varying amounts that can be redeemed against any of Good Night Baby services only.
- Ideal for the following:
- A baby shower gift.
- A gift to a new mom and/or dad.
- Family members or friends whose children struggle with sleep.
- A unique birthday gift.