- KARE Picture Glass Art – Piccadilly Glass.
- In Crazy London Fast we seem to feel the heartbeat of the city.
- This picture will add the vibrancy of city life and a piece of London to your home.
- The colours of the neon advertising, the movement and the brilliance of the glass enable this picture to convey the pulsating and energy-laden spirit of this famous square, exerting an almost magical attraction on the observer.
- The name Piccadilly is believed to come from a frilly lace collar from the 17th century called the Piccadilly.
- Roger Baker, a tailor who made his fortune by producing these rigid collars, lived in the area.
- The Circus refers to the roundabout around which the traffic circulated.