- The Eva Solo hurricane lamp prolongs summer evenings on the patio or adds a touch of atmosphere.
- The holder takes both pillar candles and tea lights.
- Stands on a stainless steel disc with a flexible silicone base that catches the wax, preventing it from escaping.
- The dried wax can then be easily removed by flexing the base.
- To reduce sooting and to ensure that the candle burns steadily, there is a hole in the bottom of the lamp to let in air.
- Flexible silicone base makes it easy to remove any dried wax.
- Hole in bottom to reduce sooting.