- Chambord by Bodum is a true original – the classic French press coffee maker designed in the fifties.
- They still produce it with the same painstaking craftsmanship used way back when with the original.
- The frame and lid, made of steel, undergo several chrome plating processes to obtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use.
- The black chambord polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish that not only gives a comfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the design.
- Using fresh, coarse ground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees celsius brings out the very best in all types of coffee.